Next step in the development process of RENNSPORT has taken off. Sim racing professionals are part of the Closed Alpha test group.
Since the first ever RENNSPORT Summit and the RENNSPORT Roadshow we have been implementing a lot of feedback to the game. In the list at the end, you can see what has changed during the last 2 months. To enter the next phase we have been sending out keys to all Summit guests to access and test the current status quo of the Alpha and gather their feedbacks to all possible contents.
All testers have got the exclusive opportunity to test RENNSPORT and be part of the further developments. There will be more and more features added by time during the next weeks so when starting to race not all of them will be unlocked right away. Currently there is the single player practice mode, the Porsche 911 GT3 R and the BMW M4 GT3, the Hockenheim Ring and Goodwood Hillclimb racetrack available.
We will keep you guys posted and create some new gameplay content of the current Alpha build shortly. Make sure to check out our socials.
Once the testing phase of the Closed Alpha is finalized, the Closed Beta stage will start, and the number of testers will be increased. To stay tuned about the Closed Beta registration process and many more interesting topics sign up for our Newsletter.
List of changes in the Alpha build compared to Summit build
- Improved overall graphics quality and consistency (better materials)
- Goodwood Map Graphical Improvements
- Improved foliage
- More objects added
- Improved scene lighting
- Added blockade behind the finish line
- Added more details to objects close to the track
- Hockenheimring Map Graphical Improvements
- Adjustments for StartGrid line, curbs, grates, white lines and manholes
- More banners added
- Force-feedback fixes and improvements + added per-car scaling and adjustments
- New loading screen
- Physics adjustments
- Improved damper parameters for both Porsche 911 GT3R and BMW M4 GT3
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Fixed and improved minimap behavior
- Added possibility to change User First Name, Last name and used Car number via the in-game player profile menu.
- Improved models and materials for both Porsche 911 GT3R and BMW M4 GT3
- Car Mirrors Performance and Visual improvements, with more configurable settings added
- Improved physics of the on-track loose objects
- Added downshift protection to BMW M4 GT3
- User Interface Legibility and User Experience improvements
- Fixed bug in controller setting preset management
- Single Player Main Menu overhaul